Welcome to Know the Truth. We built our website and mobile app (collectively, our “Services”) to share information about our organization and to provide updates related to our organization. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Services. By using the Services, you agree to these terms as updated from time to time.
Know the Truth® and the Know the Truth logo are registered trademarks of Know the Truth. You must not use these trademarks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans that may appear on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Services and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by Know the Truth, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These terms permit you to use our Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Services, except as follows:
• You may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of our Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
You may use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries). You also agree not to:
• Use our Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair or interfere with any other party's use of our Services.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Services.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Services. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our Services, the server on which our Services are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Services.
• Attack our Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Services.